Sunday, October 5, 2008

super excited

so this weekend has been very promising for me. it really doesn't take much to make me happy (hah, in my opinion) but as i was minding my own business i sold my amigurumi unicorn crochet pattern 2 times! pretty happy as it is putting me on "the map" as far as feedback and getting my work out there. i thank those people for that hope i wasnt too cheesy in my emails hahah. anyways, making some headway on the gifts my fingers arent hurting so bad anymore. hope to be done with my personal gifts by the end of the week ill take pics. then ill be making more of the bears, hair clips, and start on some more patterns to put up in the shop.

im really happy too, as to the fact that i borrowed my mother in laws scale and weighed my amigurumi's and things and they are way under the weight i thought they would be which means i can ship cheaper than what i thought and in a better way. so im slowly figuring out the calculated shipping were as before i preferred the flat rate but it's way too expensive :( oh well, i need to provide the cheapest possible to people :DDD

on a personal note. hung out with my neighbor/good friend on friday night just enjoying drinks and sitting in the nice cool breeze and we are going to start walking with our kids on some mornings to get us some excercise and get me energized for the day. i need to do something im still working on this baby weight and im not going to be willing to work out yet i think lol. so off to relax for the evening and call it an "early" night.

2 comments:

sunnie_fairy said...

Congrats on your sales! :] the exercising sounds fun!

mushroommeadows said...

yay your shop's success!! :)