Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i was tagged!

I was tagged over at Octopi Crafts!

Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog - some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My childhood nicknames are Beaner and Weeshie.

2. HAHA my maiden name is Bean (hence nickname above)

3. I'm afraid to drive in big cities such as Dallas and Fort Worth.

4. I have horrible anxiety, but I'm working on it!

5. I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes, and it's really hard.

6. I'm really a big nerd hahahha, imagine that!

7. I love mario kart for Wii!

I haven't tagged anybody but if you want to tag me ill put your link up here if you let me know!

1 comment:

sunnie_fairy said...

oh, I absolutely love mario kart wii, too! toadette rocks... :]

I hope you quit smoking... it's really bad for you.